Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Expectant management in spontaneous preterm premature rupture of membranes between 14 and 24 weeks' gestation.J Perinatol. 2004; 24: 611-616
- Expectant management of midtrimester premature rupture of membranes: a plea for limits.J Perinatol. 2003; 23: 235-239
- Outcomes of expectantly managed preterm premature rupture of membranes occurring before 24 weeks of gestation.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 29-37
- Neonatal outcome and two-year follow-up after expectant management of second trimester rupture of membranes.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2008; 101: 264-268
- Nonconventional approach to twin pregnancies complicated by extremely preterm premature rupture of membranes of one twin.Am J Perinatol. 2008; 25: 161-162
- Outcomes of expectantly managed pregnancies with multiple gestations and preterm premature rupture of membranes prior to 26 weeks.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 212 (e1-9): 215
- Prophylactic antibiotics in twin pregnancies complicated by previable preterm premature rupture of membranes.AJP Rep. 2016; 6: e277-e282
- Selective feticide in twin pregnancies with very early preterm premature rupture of membranes.Am J Perinatol. 1998; 15: 149-153
- Second trimester selective termination of a twin with ruptured membranes: elimination of fluid leakage and preservation of pregnancy.Fetal Diagn Ther. 1995; 10: 186-188
- Outcome of twin pregnancies complicated by early second trimester rupture of membranes in one sac.Twin Res Hum Genet. 2010; 13: 604-608
Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.