Abbreviations:ICC (intra-class correlation coefficient), PETRA (Perinatal Emergency Team Response Assessment), PPH (postpartum hemorrhage)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Saving mothers' lives. Reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer: 2006-2008.BJOG. 2011; 118 (discussion 3–24): 1402-1423
- Saving mothers' lives: the 2006-8 anaesthesia perspective.Br J Anaesth. 2011; 107: 119-122
The Joint Commission. Sentinal event data root causes by event type 2004-2014. Oakbrook Terrace, IL: 2015; The Joint Commission. http://www.tsigconsulting.com/tolcam/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/TJC-Sentinel-Event-Root_Causes_by_Event_Type_2004-2014.pdf. Accessed March 15, 2017.
- Anaesthetists' Non Technical Skills (ANTS): evaluation of a behavioural marker system.Br J Anaesth. 2003; 90: 580-588
- Surgeons' non-technical skills in the operating room: reliability testing of the NOTSS behavior rating system.World J Surg. 2008; 32: 548-556
- A pilot study using high-fidelity simulation to formally evaluate performance in the resuscitation of critically ill patients: the University of Ottawa Critical Care Medicine, High-Fidelity Simulation, and Crisis Resource Management I Study.Crit Care Med. 2006; 34: 2167-2174
- Multidisciplinary team training in a simulation setting for acute obstetric emergencies: a systematic review.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 1021-1031
Onwochei D, Halpern S, Balki M. Teamwork assessment tools in obstetric emergencies: a systematic review. Simulation Healthc, in press. Simul Healthc 2016; Dec 22. http://www.10.1097/SIH.0000000000000210. [Epub ahead of print].
- Multidisciplinary Delphi Development of a Scale to Evaluate Team Function in Obstetric Emergencies: The PETRA Scale.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2017; 39 (434–442.e2)
- Active management of the third stage of labour: prevention and treatment of postpartum hemorrhage.J Obstet Gynecol Can. 2009; 31: 980-993
- Diagnosis, evaluation, and management of the hypertensive disorders of pregnancy. Pregnancy hypertension.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2014; 38: 575-576
- Validation of a tool to measure and promote clinical teamwork.Simul Healthc J Soc Med Simul. 2008; 3: 217-223
- Assessment of procedural skills in anaesthesia.Br J Anaesth. 2009; 103: 472-483
- Coefficient Alpha: interpret with caution.Eur J Psychol. 2013; 9: 687-696
- Making sense of Cronbach's alpha.Int J Med Educ. 2011; 2: 53-55
- Evaluation of high fidelity patient simulator in assessment of performance of anaesthetists.Br J Anaesth. 2003; 90: 43-47
- Pregnancy-related mortality in the United States, 2006-2010.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 125: 5-12
World Health Organization. The World Health Report 2005-Make Every Mother and Child Count. Available at: http://www.who.int/whr/2005/en/. Accessed on January 26, 2015.
- The use of cognitive aids during emergencies in anesthesia: a review of the literature.Anesth Analg. 2013; 117: 1162-1171
- A step-by-step approach to using SAS for factor analysis and structural equation modeling.ed 2. SAS Institute, Cary, NC2013: 12
Competing interests: See Acknowledgements.