Abbreviations:CCC (Canadian Consensus on Contraception), Copper-IUD (Copper-containing intrauterine device), EC (emergency contraception), IUD (intrauterine device), IUS (intrauterine system), LNG (Levonorgestrel), LNG-EC (Levonorgestrel containing emergency contraception), LNG-IUS (Levonorgestrel-containing intrauterine system), UPA (Ulipristal acetate), UPA-EC (ulipristal acetate-containing emergency contraception), UPI (unprotected sexual intercourse)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- A prospective, randomized, pharmacodynamic study of quick-starting a desogestrel progestin-only pill following ulipristal acetate for emergency contraception.Hum Reprod. 2015; 30: 2785-2793
- The effects on ovarian activity of ulipristal acetate when ‘quickstarting’ a combined oral contraceptives: a prospective, randomized, double-blind parallel-arm, placebo-controlled study.Hum Reprod. 2015; 30: 1566-1572
- Preference for and efficacy of oral levonorgestrel for emergency contraception with concomitant placement of a levonorgestrel IUD: a prospective cohort study.Contraception. 2016; 83: 526-532