Abbreviations:CFAS (Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society), MOHLTC (Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care), OFP (Ontario Fertility Program)
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Fertility services.Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Toronto2016 (Available at:)Accessed on May 19, 2016)
- Ontario announces 50 clinics offering government-funded fertility treatments.Government of Ontario, Toronto2015 (Available at:)https://news.ontario.ca/mohltc/en/2015/12/ontario-announces-50-clinics-offering-government-funded-fertility-treatments.html(Accessed on May 19, 2016)
- Socially based discrimination against clinically appropriate care.Can Med Assoc J. 2009; 181: 764
- Treatment cycle data for 2014.Better Outcomes Registry & Network Ontario, Ottawa2016
- Bill 20: an Act to enact the Act to promote access to family medicine and specialized medicine services and to amend various legislative provisions relating to assisted procreation.Quebec Official Publisher, Quebec2014
Blancquaert I, Cleret de Langavant G, Ganache I. Summary advisory on assisted reproduction in Quebec. Commissaire a la sante et au biene-etre Quebec; 2014. Available at: http://www.csbe.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/www/2014/Procreation_assistee/CSBE_PA_SummaryAdvisory_2014.pdf. Accessed on January 20, 2017.
Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies. National summary report. Available at: https://www.sartcorsonline.com/rptCSR_PublicMultYear.aspx?ClinicPKID=0. Accessed on May 19, 2016.
- Quebec cuts public funding for in vitro fertilization.Montreal Gazette, Montreal2014 (Available at:)http://montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/quebec-cuts-ivf-coverage-and-threatens-doctors-with-sanctions(Accessed on May 19, 2016)
Competing interests: None declared.