This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- The future of medical education in Canada: a collective vision for MD education. The Association, Ottawa, ON2010Available at: Accessed September 9, 2012.)
- Medical education in the United States and Canada.A report to the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. Carnegie Foundation, New York1910 (Bulletin no. 4.)
- A collective vision for postgraduate medical education in Canada. The Association,
Ottawa, ON2012www.afmc.ca/future-of-medical-education-in-canada/postgraduate-project/pdf/FMEC_PG_Final-Report_EN.pdf.(Available at: Accessed September 9, 2012.)
- Frank J.R. The CanMEDS 2005 physician competency framework. Better standards. Better physicians. Better Care. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Ottawa2005
- Competency-based medical education: theory to practice.Med Teach. 2010; 32: 638-645
- Competency-based medical education in postgraduate medical education.Med Teach. 2010; 32: 651-656
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.Maintenance of Certification. 2012; (Available at:) (Accessed September 10)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada.Introduction to MAINPRO (Maintenance of Proficiency). 2012; (Available at:) (Accessed September 10,)
- Reproductive genetics and the obstetrics and gynaecology clinician.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2012; 34: 1023-1024
© 2012 Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.