Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Subpubic cartilaginous cyst: report of two cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 1996; 20: 975-979
- MRI diagnosis of subpubic cartilaginous cyst.Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 182: 144-146
- A suspicious vulvar mass diagnosed as a subpubic cartilaginous cyst.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2009; 280: 107-109