This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Endocervical glandular dysplasia, adenocarcinoma in situ, and early invasive (microinvasive) adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix.Semin Diagn Pathol. 1990; 7: 190-204
- Villoglandular adenocarcinoma of the cervix: a case report.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 906-908
- Well-differentiated villoglandular adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix: a clini-copathological study of 24 cases.Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1993; 12: 1-7
- Oral contraceptive use and risk of invasive cervical cancer.Int J Epidemiol. 1990; 19: 4-11
- Villoglandular papillary adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix. A clinicopathologic analysis of 13 cases.Cancer. 1989; 63: 1773-1779
- Neoplasms of the cervix.in: Holland JF Cancer Medicine. 3rd edition. 2. Philadelphia, Lea and Febiger1993: 1631-1646
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.